Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Uhhhh...Crap.

I came home yesterday a little early because, after the couple meetings I had, I didn't really have much else to do! Today on the other hand...Let's just say that today kind of exploded.

I'm not sure where all these projects came from, but I now feel like every day from now till September is a DUE DATE for something. Ahh!!! Monographs, abstracts, P&T, MUE, IRB, and a million other acronyms are now sitting on my to-do list. And somewhere in the middle of this I have to take my CA Law Exam. I guess this is what I signed up for.

While my schedule is now a bit overloaded, it is kind of fun being part of projects that actually mean something. In school, you are taught how to do all these things by working on hypothetical situations, and your completed product doesn't go anywhere except the professor's desk. Now when I have a project, it's actually important for more than just a grade. Hospital-wide decisions are going to be made based on what YOU do. Kind of cool! You could change the world!! (Ok, maybe not quite.) It makes the work much more enjoyable and satisfying. And you're getting paid for it. Sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing how you used the words "crap" and "exploded" before the end of the first paragraph, I hope you cleaned up ok!

    ReplyDelete