Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's Legit!

It is finally official.

I am a pharmacist.

Is it because I just today found out that I passed my Iowa Law exam and am now a licensed pharmacist in Iowa? No, not really (even though I did). I mean, I GUESS that means I'm a pharmacist now, but what I'm really referring to is...THE LAB COAT! That's right, I now have a full length lab coat embroidered with MY name! I have been waiting for this day for oh so long. No more short, student-length lab coat with no personalization whatsoever. I finally feel like a professional! And Sharp paid for it, because my residency program is awesome :-)

My fabulous husband humored me as I made him take a dozen pictures.
That's right, Rachael Doebel, Pharm.D.
Disclaimer: I am still not officially a pharmacist in California, because the Board of Pharmacy hates me and keeps losing the transcripts I PAY to send them. Thank you California.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Also, can I have your deck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six years in school and all they sent you was a lab coat? At least I got a cool pen!

    ReplyDelete