Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Verdict In, The Camry Passes!

California has this crazy smog law, and cars have to regularly pass a smog test and an inspection in order to be registered here. If you don't pass, you have to get repairs or have an expensive catalytic converter installed. Needless to say, we were a little nervous about our good ole' '93 Camry and the smog test. Let's just say it hasn't exactly been a low-maintenance car for Josh over the years. But...she passed with flying colors! And she now belongs to California.
New California plates, but still sporting the Cubs license plate holder!

3 comments:

  1. Virginia has the same thing. Ever notice how many stickers I have on my windshield?? Glad it passed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh...Josh....Josh, Josh, Josh!

    Oh, and how far are you guys from Tijuana? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. San Diego!? I'm so jealous, but at the same time, I'm not, but the fact you're a kick butt U of I Pharm school grad, I'm a little more on the jealous side.

    ReplyDelete