Sunday, August 9, 2009

What's With the Yellow Lights?

So, all the grocery stores here have these yellow lights to light up the parking light. They are like normal parking lot lights, except they're YELLOW. I don't know why. But they're also WEIRD. They make things look different colors. It is quite bizarre. They remind me of these 'blue-blocker' sunglasses that my mom had, and one day I was wearing them and eating M&Ms. It was when there was some promotion where if you found a gray M&M you won a million dollars. Well, I freaked out because I found a gray M&M, but it was really yellow and only looked gray with the crazy glasses. Anyway...

I have a maroon-colored car. In these CRAZY yellow lights, it is gray. And I mean, IT IS GRAY. I feel like my mind is playing tricks on me. I have stared at that car every-which-way under those lights, trying to see the red color, and it is just not there! You see the problem this creates. I walk out of the grocery store, looking for my new maroon car that I am not all that used to anyway, and it is not there. This is just a really long way of saying that I couldn't find my car in the parking lot tonight, because it changed colors on me.

1 comment:

  1. Rachael, I understand your problem completely. All of us make mistakes. Fortunately, there are ways to get help, even right in your area: http://www.whitesidemanor.com/.

    ReplyDelete