Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mommy! What's that elephant doing?

Today we did what I have been looking forward to most: went to the zoo!


The San Diego Zoo IS all it's cracked up to be. We saw pretty much every animal I could think of. Except penguins. We love penguins, and we did notice their absence.

Sloth bear




Turtle picture-for Kelli! I told him I knew his cousin, Flatts.


Hmmm, the elephant is whispering sweet nothings in his friend's ear.

Oh, this little sight sent everyone running toward the elephant exhibit!






We did have a little mishap...Let's just say, watch out when you walk through the aviary. You might get doo-dooed on.






On the Skyfari Aerial Tram. Free for members. Did I mention we're now members?

All-in-all, a long but very fun day! Saw some elephant nookie, got pooped on, a pretty average day at the zoo!

1 comment: