Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh, Just Take Me Now

Today is one of those days.

1) Find out Josh's boss has ruined our highly-anticipated summer vacation plans
2) Come to work to work on a never-ending project that I never wanted to do in the first place
3) Listen to exactly 1.5 songs before MP3 player dies on me
4) Attend an entirely pointless meeting
5) Have to sit around and listen to people AFTER the entirely pointless meeting continue to talk about just as pointless stuff--for like an HOUR!!!
6) Find out my most memorable and heart-grabbing patient of the year passed away much too young
7) Couldn't find a fork and had to eat my spaghetti with a spoon

I decided that I just couldn't take any other frustrating moments in my day or I might explode. Consequently, I canceled a meeting with someone who was bound to give me more annoying work. And I feel much better :-)

Although I now have to meet with him in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment